So, you ask what is a Liebster award is?
Thank the blog that nominated you for the award.
Answer the questions they gave you.
Give 11 fun facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award, and give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions that Laura asked:
1. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
2. Do you prefer ice coffee or hot, or do you not like coffee at all?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. What is one of your most special talents?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is one of the earliest childhood memories you have?
7. Do you prefer cake or ice-cream?
8. How many books have you read this summer?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. If you could have any exotic pet…*Any kind guys*, which would you choose?
11. What is the best summer vacation you have ever gone on?
Questions that Holly asked:
1. What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?
2. What is your favorite top 3 books?
A Different Kind of Courage by Sarah Holman, Any of the Baker Family Adventures by C.R. Hedgcock, and I guess Headin the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer.
3. What is your least favorite food?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. If you were able to travel back in time, what time period would you go to?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. Apple or Samsung?
8. If you could meet anyone from the Bible, who would you want to meet?
9. What is your favorite blog to read?
10. Absolute favorite soundtrack from a movie?
11. Kendrick brothers (Flywheel, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, Courageous and War Room) or Erwin Brothers (Mom’s Night Out, Woodlawn, and I Can Only Imagine?
Eleven facts about me.
The blogs I tag for Liebster Award:
Rebekah Jones @
Jaye L. Knight @
Author Jaye L. Knight
Jac Bonner @
Amanda Tero @
With A Joyful Noise
Kellyn Roth @
Faith Potts @
Stories by Firefly
Livy Lynn @
Livy Lynn Blog
Jessica Dawn @
Showers of Blessings
Questions for the blogs I tagged for Liebster Award
A. Kaylee is an author, blogger, and sister to 7; she enjoys reading, writing, and doing school which she is excited and sad to be in her second to last year of homeschool.
When she’s not writing Kaylee is likely reading, or spending time with her family.
Indie-publishing her first short story on January 31st, 2019 while working on the first draft to three full-length novels that she hopes to one-day indie-publish. One a spy-thriller, another a sequel to Rooftop Sanctuary, and the last is a secret!
P.S. A. Kaylee's posts may possibly contain affiliate links: if you buy through the links on her blog she may receive money with no extra cost to you, thanks for reading!