Answer the questions they gave you. (Below!)
Give 11 fun facts about yourself. (Below!)
Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award, and give them 11 questions to answer. (Below again!)
Questions from Julia:
1. What is your favorite music group?
2. What is your greatest vice about blogging or the blogosphere?
3. What do you love about blogging or the blogosphere?
n’t be made without blogging!
4. What is a passage of scripture that has meant a lot to you in a moment of struggle or joy? Or if you haven’t experienced that yet, what is your favorite passage of scripture?
5. What would be your dream terrain to live in? (Mountains, beach, desert, etc.)
6. What is your favorite season and why?
7. What is your favorite book and why?
The Bible is my favorite book, and do I really need to answer “why?” Because it is God’s word and a whole load of other reasons!
8. What is one country you dream of visiting?
9. What is your favorite activity to do with your family?
10. If you could choose between the weather being eternally rainy but the perfect temperature, and the weather being eternally sunny and cheery but unbearably hot (or unbearably cold, whichever is the opposite of your preference :D), which would you choose?
11. If you could have any animal as a pet, which would you choose?
Questions from Parker:
Do you prefer moonlight or sunlight?
What does your room look like on a normal day?
What’s your favorite quote?
What book genre do you prefer?
Are long or short blog posts better?
Who’s your favorite pianist?
What’s one thing that drives you crazy?
What makes you mad?
What’s your wildest dream for your life?
To be a best selling author, get married to a Christ-centered man, have a family, adopt.
What is the longest book you’ve read?
What’s your favorite blog?
If you’re still reading, thanks for finishing the post! Feel free to comment below with your answers if you want!
A. Kaylee is an author, blogger, and sister to 7; she enjoys reading, writing, and doing school which she is excited and sad to be in her second to last year of homeschool.
When she’s not writing Kaylee is likely reading, or spending time with her family.
Indie-publishing her first short story on January 31st, 2019 while working on the first draft to three full-length novels that she hopes to one-day indie-publish. One a spy-thriller, another a sequel to Rooftop Sanctuary, and the last is a secret!
P.S. A. Kaylee's posts may possibly contain affiliate links: if you buy through the links on her blog she may receive money with no extra cost to you, thanks for reading!