Today I bring you a blog tag!
-Thank and link back to the blogger who tagged you.
(Thank you so much for tagging me, Bella
-Answer the twelve questions.
-Tag one to four bloggers and give them twelve questions to answer.
-Use the above photo for the beginning of your post.
Now, on to the questions!
1. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night and Little Drummer Boy are two of my favorite Christmas songs but I have many more favorites! Ecsspecaily, Luke Bryan’s O Holy Night, and for King and County’s Little Drummer Boy!
2. Favorite Christmas tradition?
Making Jesus a birthday cake and taking it outside to let the wind blow out the candles!
3. Favorite Christmas movie?
Hm, I’m not too into movies so, I’m not sure I have a favorite Christmas movie!
4. What’s your favorite holiday sweet?
Huh, I don’t know! (There are so many!) But I guess my Mom’s cinnamon rolls!
5. What’s your favorite holiday drink?
Hot chocolate, no doubt about it! With marshmallows, whipped cream, or candy canes!
6. Candy canes or chocolate?
Chocolate! Or peppermint bark!
7. Sugar cookies or brownies?
One of each? If not it depends on my mood!
8. Do you like to buy or make?
Make, make, make, and again make!
9. Does your family decorate for Christmas?
Yes, we do!
10. What do you do Christmas Eve?
Wake up after an amazing Christmas Adam night at my grandma’s house, and spend the day with family!
11. What do you do Christmas day?
It depends because some years we spend the day at my grandparents, or great-grandmother’s, or my grandma’s, and sometimes we stay at home and spend the day together!
12. What’s your favorite Christmas Bible verse?
That’s a really hard one! I guess for now it is
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
What is your favorite Christmas drink? Does your family decorate?