Hi! Since I finished scheduling blog posts for this month I have the time to do an update/fun post!
So, for writing:
- A Brother’s Promise is at 60 pages and 16,871 words and slowly climbing.
- I’m ready for Go Teen Writers’ 100for100!
- And am working on a secret project that I hope to share more about later this month or maybe next.
For real life:
- Allergies are horrid.
- I’m hoping to have an interview for a part-time job soon.
- Thinking about learning to drive sooner than I was . . . Otherwise not around my birthday.
- Considering doing a vlog . . . If I can get over being camera shy. I’m majorly camera shy.
And I have an idea . . .
Recently, I left the writing community I was in and I no longer have an accountability group for writing, so, I got to thinking; what if I started one? Like the reading group, I’m in one Google Hangouts (called Inkreaders which you can out more about here!)
All I ask is:
- You have an email. Which all you need to do is comment saying you want to be added and I’ll add you using the email you comment with.
- You are a writer . . . Or a blogger, I suppose.
- You always remember Philippians 4:8 while interacting in the group.
And that’s all for tonight! I hope that you’ve had a great day!
A. Kaylee is an author, blogger, and sister to 7; she enjoys reading, writing, and doing school which she is excited and sad to be in her second to last year of homeschool.
When she’s not writing Kaylee is likely reading, or spending time with her family.
Indie-publishing her first short story on January 31st, 2019 while working on the first draft to three full-length novels that she hopes to one-day indie-publish. One a spy-thriller, another a sequel to Rooftop Sanctuary, and the last is a secret!
P.S. A. Kaylee's posts may possibly contain affiliate links: if you buy through the links on her blog she may receive money with no extra cost to you, thanks for reading!