Hi! Since I finished scheduling blog posts for this month I have the time to do an update/fun post!
So, for writing:
- A Brother’s Promise is at 60 pages and 16,871 words and slowly climbing.
- I’m ready for Go Teen Writers’ 100for100!
- And am working on a secret project that I hope to share more about later this month or maybe next.
For real life:
- Allergies are horrid.
- I’m hoping to have an interview for a part-time job soon.
- Thinking about learning to drive sooner than I was . . . Otherwise not around my birthday.
- Considering doing a vlog . . . If I can get over being camera shy. I’m majorly camera shy.
And I have an idea . . .
Recently, I left the writing community I was in and I no longer have an accountability group for writing, so, I got to thinking; what if I started one? Like the reading group, I’m in one Google Hangouts (called Inkreaders which you can out more about here!)
All I ask is:
- You have an email. Which all you need to do is comment saying you want to be added and I’ll add you using the email you comment with.
- You are a writer . . . Or a blogger, I suppose.
- You always remember Philippians 4:8 while interacting in the group.
And that’s all for tonight! I hope that you’ve had a great day!